September meeting

For general discussion about Seahorse and cross-dressing/trans issues. Also, any topics of general or topical interest may be posted here.
Forum rules
You can post almost any topic here that would not fit comfortably into any other forum.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
tarawb
Queen
Queen

September meeting

Postby tarawb » October 1st, 2017, 1:21 pm

I am going to make a very brief statement about Friday night.

I do not like being mansplained to, having my transgender experience minimized or being called a liar especially in a place that is supposed to be transgender friendly.

I have lived in Cessnock for 16 years and know what happens in Pokolbin, we call tourist terrorist because the have no respect for the locals, we have a population of about 60 thousand and we can easy have 30 thousand Terrorist in own on an average event weekend.

So please do not tell me I do not know what is going on in my own neighborhood.

I was treated with total and utter disrespect on Friday night and as this is not first occurrence I will be leaving Seahorse.

Thank you for your support.

In the words of Fr Rod Bower, may your god bless you and if you do not have a god then bless each other.
misstri
Countess
Countess

Re: September meeting

Postby misstri » October 5th, 2017, 2:56 pm

As somebody who is only now at 50 have decided to publicly be proud of my female side , I find this disastrous and distressing .
Love is universal , without it happiness is impossible
Dianne
Duchess
Duchess

Re: September meeting

Postby Dianne » October 8th, 2017, 3:31 pm

I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles ...I have had nothing but respect and friendship at the meetings I have attended....As for the Hunter the Pokolbin Pride festival last year was great despite a couple of attempts to sabotage it and the boys at Kerr's Kitchen are going above and beyond to make this year even better...the event is inclusive of the whole LGBTQI community and of the 250 people at the Saturday night function there was only about 6 from the T group..again I'm sure the attitude of a couple is not a reflection of the group
Hugs Dianne

Return to “General Forum”