Rod Bower

For general discussion about Seahorse and cross-dressing/trans issues. Also, any topics of general or topical interest may be posted here.
Forum rules
You can post almost any topic here that would not fit comfortably into any other forum.
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
tarawb
Queen
Queen

Rod Bower

Postby tarawb » April 8th, 2016, 4:09 pm

For todays excitment we have David Ould who has decided to attach Fr Rod Bower of the Gosford Anglican Church. http://davidould.net/newcastle-archdeac ... ine-being/

For those who have not heard of Fr Rod, he is a very vocal supporter of the LGBT community and he is well respected in the LGBT community. A number of us have written to the Bishop of Newcastle to show our support for Rod.

Other than that I am hoping to make it down the Hornsby for the Cafe thingy tonight, so if you see someone running around who looks like they would scare small kids then that could be me. I have had my next door neighbors kids ask me before "what is wrong with your face?", kids are so honest.
tarawb
Queen
Queen

Re: Rod Bower

Postby tarawb » April 8th, 2016, 11:59 pm

I did make it to the cafe night tonight, just got home a couple of minutes ago 11:56PM, the banana split was very nice :)
Branwen
Viscountess
Viscountess

Postby Branwen » April 9th, 2016, 9:30 pm

Ugh! I have to pay more attention to the date. I also should try to be less busy.
misstri
Countess
Countess

Postby misstri » April 27th, 2016, 7:08 am

So late , I'd be wrecked just driving to Sydney . Driving home at that hour would be near impossable.

My caravan due May 5th has been delayed yet again . No firm date in sight . I am looking foward to meeting you gals . Missing the company to be honest . All my friends that supported me have moved away . So hopefully sometime this winter I'll make it to Sydney .
Love is universal , without it happiness is impossible

Return to “General Forum”