new to Seahorse

New to the Forum or to Seahorse? Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
Julie W.
Dame
Dame

new to Seahorse

Postby Julie W. » March 14th, 2017, 6:09 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Julie, I live in the Southern Highlands of N.S.W.

I have crossdressed, I guess like most of us on and off most of my life.

I am now in a position to partake more frequently. I would like to talk or meet with other girls, like minded.
Preferably in a similar area or within a 100km.

I like to dress fully and hopefully convincingly.

All for now.
Julie
Christine Parker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: new to Seahorse

Postby Christine Parker » March 14th, 2017, 9:09 pm

Hi, Julie

Welcome to Seahorse and to our Forum.

Do you think that you could make it to a meeting, despite living a bit of a distance from our hall at Hunter's Hill?

I travel from the top of Lake Macquarie, 2 hours trip and do this twice per month. Like me, you would be on xpressway for much of the trip.
Christine Parker
Seahorse Webmistress and Forum Administrator.
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/christine.html
Cheryse
Dame
Dame

Postby Cheryse » March 14th, 2017, 9:50 pm

Hi everyone
My name is Cheryse and I have just joined Seahorse and am looking forward to the first meeting in March.
I have just read with interest the article in the last magazine on acceptance and there is no doubt that things are certainly different these days. I am in the fortunate position of living by myself and although i Have cross dressed for over 20 years, about 5 years ago an entity "Cheryse' began to emerge and my doctors advise that she is now the dominant personality in my body. i live as her 24/7 except for two occasions when I have to revert to Brian. At first it was difficult to walk into a shopping mall fully dressed as Cheryse but after 6 months I now find it fairly easy and i am amazed how well she is accepted. Of course there are the funny looks and the giggles but these are more than made up for those times when I help someone or when people talk to me about all sorts of things.
Last week I was wearing a low cut blouse because it was a size 16 instead of a 14 and a man in his mid forties was giggling when walking towards me but when he saw my cleavage he just said "wow" and then hello and kept walking-over the last two years I have developed my breasts to fill a B Cup which is plenty.
There is only one woman in our village who will not talk to me as most people like Cheryse because she is a nice person. My brother put it in a good way when he said that Cheryse is all the best parts of me.
Acceptance is very important and I have found that there are always those who won't accept people like us but what I have found is that most people judge the person rather than the appearance. So it is important that our other or true self is attractive to other people by being simply a nice person. I have found that does wonders, particularly if you help someone who has dropped their shopping or whatever.
Cheryse
Christine Parker
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Christine Parker » March 15th, 2017, 7:09 am

Hi, Cheryse

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

You make the important point that going out dressed as a woman may be scary at first, but soon can become easy and natural. Also, that universal acceptance is unrealistic, but that tolerance by most people is common.
Christine Parker
Seahorse Webmistress and Forum Administrator.
http://www.seahorsesoc.org/christine.html
lauren
Princess
Princess

Postby lauren » March 16th, 2017, 9:34 am

hi cheryse and hi to Julie and welcome
Carly
Dame
Dame

Postby Carly » August 24th, 2017, 11:45 pm

Hi to everyone my name is Carly .

Joined a few months ago starting to came out a bit now.this forum is helping so so much.thanks to all

Return to “Introductions Forum”