My second introductory post!

New to the Forum or to Seahorse? Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
New2CDRiverina
Baroness
Baroness

My second introductory post!

Postby New2CDRiverina » November 12th, 2017, 1:14 pm

Hello all:!. Although I've been registered to access and post on the forums as "new2cdriverina" for a while now, I thought it appropriate to re introduce myself as a new member of the Seahorse Society. When Brenda acknowledged receipt of my subscription fee she addressed me as "Jennifer", even though I hadn't chosen a femme name for myself. I must admit to liking the name Jennifer as every woman I've known with the name has been a really nice person. As a consequence I've decided to stick with that name with the addition of the letter G at the end. Unfortunately, living approximately 500 k's from Sydney rules out occasional visits, despite this my wife and I plan on visiting Sydney and attending a meeting during the Summer holidays. I really look forward to meeting up with you all. Kindest regards: JenniferG. PS, I will change my onsite details as soon as I can figure out how!!.
Genevieve
Duchess
Duchess

Re: My second introductory post!

Postby Genevieve » November 12th, 2017, 4:21 pm

And a second introductory welcome!
Jodie
Countess
Countess

Postby Jodie » November 14th, 2017, 11:57 am

Hi, I'm also a way from Sydney too. Would love to be able to get involved with Seahorse at some stage though!
New2CDRiverina
Baroness
Baroness

Postby New2CDRiverina » November 14th, 2017, 1:04 pm

Its is difficult Jodie, the tyranny of distance is kicking in big time!. I'd love to connect with some locals girls and share their experiences and expertise. Regards: JenniferG.
Jodie
Countess
Countess

Postby Jodie » November 14th, 2017, 2:26 pm

Shame I'm not in that area of the countryside.

Return to “Introductions Forum”