just joined

New to the Forum or to Seahorse? Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
skinnyguy84
Baroness
Baroness

just joined

Postby skinnyguy84 » January 3rd, 2016, 4:24 pm

Hi everyone I just joined am slim male from west Sydney. Newly interested in cross dressing and have no experience iv wore a skirt and stockings but never fully dressed up , looking to make friends with like minded people. Look forward with talking with u all .
Dianne
Duchess
Duchess

Re: just joined

Postby Dianne » January 3rd, 2016, 10:29 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum you are just beginning a special journey and couldn't have come to a better place. We understand where you are coming from and will try to help if we can. If you can come along to a meeting you can see we are a diverse range of ages and enjoy each other's company and you would be most welcome.
Hugs. Dianne
skinnyguy84
Baroness
Baroness

Postby skinnyguy84 » January 4th, 2016, 9:44 am

Thanks for care and understanding. I haven't dressed much before but sure will feel welcome and am looking forward to make friends with u all thanks
Dana
Granduchess
Granduchess

Postby Dana » January 4th, 2016, 3:42 pm

Hi and another welcome to the forum. Don't be afraid to ask questions on here, we always try to give the best answers we can.
misstri
Countess
Countess

Postby misstri » January 30th, 2016, 8:50 am

We've all been there . It's nice to be able to be open and honest about these things . I'm an old tranny but still get a thrill putting on the frills and taking time to be all girly . You will find some in the world who will accept your choices , others who will run from you . Here you will find an open acceptance and a shared experience , welcome .
Love is universal , without it happiness is impossible

Return to “Introductions Forum”