Hi from Sharen

New to the Forum or to Seahorse? Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Always maintain decorum in the forum! Use temperate, respectful language and please avoid put-downs or abusive comments.
sharen2k
Dame
Dame

Hi from Sharen

Postby sharen2k » October 29th, 2016, 10:52 pm

Hi, I'm sharen and became a member a few days ago.

I'm so excited to be a member of this society. I'm writing this post with expectation of making good cross dressor friends living nearby so that I can learn how to make-up and know-how where I can buy cosmetics and dresses & where to keep them. And I'm keen to join monthly meeting with friends because it'll be first time to join next month's regular meeting. I live in Thornleigh/NSW.

Because I'm living with my family and they don't know about my cross dressing (and I don't want them to be aware of that), I've kept buying dresses and throwing away, which is a waste of money. I've also utilized transformation service oversea a couple of times to become a girl, so still I need to learn how to make-up by myself and there'll be a lot of girly things to buy.

I'd appreciate if you let me know if you're in the similiar situation, then we can find a better way together as a friend. Or if someone can help keeping girly stuff on behalf of me, that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sharen
Dana
Granduchess
Granduchess

Re: Hi from Sharen

Postby Dana » October 31st, 2016, 4:24 am

Hi Sharen, welcome to the Society.

I don't live too far from you, although in a very different situation. You may like to come along to the Cafe night in Hornsby and say hi - coming in boy mode is fine. The details are in the calendar, or you can give me a call on the Seahorse phone.

Dana
sharen2k
Dame
Dame

Re: Hi from Sharen

Postby sharen2k » November 1st, 2016, 8:44 am

Hi Dana, Thank you very much for your reply.

I checked the calendar and found that there's a cafe night next Friday in Hornsby. I'll be there in boy mode : ) See you there. Thanks.

Sharen

Return to “Introductions Forum”