Your privacy is important to The Seahorse Society of NSW. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Seahorse Society of NSW collects, and the ways in which The Seahorse Society of NSW uses that personal information.
Any recent changes or additions are in RED TEXT.
Updated: March 03, 2013
Personal information collection
The Seahorse Society of NSW may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of becoming a member of The Seahorse Society of NSW.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including payments via direct debit/transfer)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the email list.
- Any other information that you send to The Seahorse Society of NSW.
Using personal information
The Seahorse Society of NSW may use your personal information to:
- Send you our monthly magazine either by post or email attachment, unless you request that it not be sent to you.
- Send you emails about website updates. These are sent to you as a blind carbon copy (bcc), so that your email address is not visible to others.
- Allow a Committee member to contact you regarding your membership or other Seahorse matter.
We never pass on your information to any third party for advertising purposes or any other reason, without first contacting you, asking your permission.
Securing your data
The Seahorse Society of NSW will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Only a handful of committee members have access to your personal details and have agreed to abide strictly to our privacy rules.
The Seahorse Society of NSW will store all the personal information (either hard-copy or electronic) that you provide as securely as possible.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. The Seahorse Society of NSW is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact The Seahorse Society of NSW
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.