Seahorse Christmas Party Harbour Cruise 2012
Seahorse Society of NSW holds a Christmas Party/Harbour Cruise each year.
Everyone is welcome. Bring along your partner, family, friends etc.
When and where is it on?
Saturday 7th December 2013 at 7.30pm for 8.00pm, leaving from Gladesville Wharf (map below), aboard the Aqua Queen.
PLEASE NOTE: The boat leaves at 8pm sharp. Do not arrive late as you will miss the boat!
What does it include?
- 4 hour cruise on Sydney Harbour.
- 3 course Christmas dinner.
- Complementary bottle of wine per table.
- Additional drinks at pub prices.
- Disco music and dancing on the top deck.
- Raffles for two large Christmas hampers. Tickets: $1.00 each or $2.00 per 3 tickets.
- The panorama of Sydney by night and friends with whom to share the experience.
- Sydney often puts on a firework display on the Harbour most Saturday nights leading up to Christmas. Of course, we cannot guarantee that this will happen each year.
How do I obtain tickets?
TICKET SALES WILL OPEN IN EARLY OCTOBER
Where is it on?
The boat departs from and returns to:
Huntley's Point Road
Easy access, ample parking, no traffic hassles.
Use the controls in the top-left of the map to adjust your view:
View Huntley's Point in a larger map
Get directions to the Gladesville Wharf
(Opens in a new window/tab)
Here are two motels within 10kms on the wharf, recommended by members:
Metro Inn Ryde
Cnr Victoria Rd & Bowden St, Ryde NSW 2112
(02) 9807 4022, Fax: (02) 9807 4020
6kms from Gladesville Wharf.
Quest North Ryde
58-62 Delhi Road, North Ryde 2113
(02) 8899 8888
10kms from Gladesville Wharf.